Monday, September 19, 2011

Here we go!!!

We're leaving for the hospital in about 3 hours ... and I could just fall over dead. I'm getting super nervous and have wicked heart burn. I made sure to shampoo my belly hair in the shower so I'm squeaky clean for the doc. LOL.

The hospital is about an hour away ... and I have to be there at 6:45. I feel like I'm going to have a damn stroke before I even get there. I've been talking to the Man upstairs all night - pretty much giving Him everything short of a Power Point Presentation of WHY exactly he should keep me around.

Everyone's kind words have really touched my heart. My wife packed her laptop (it's much smaller and lighter than mine), so I'll be sure to post asap. I also plan on posting a video from my iPhone (as long as the hospital has decent WiFi) - so check it from time to time.

See you on the losers bench!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! And take it easy and recoop! Brushing a space off for you on the losers bench!

    ReplyDelete

Pages