Monday, July 18, 2011

Protein Salvation & Surgery Date

After having a near death experience during a tasting of Profect (GAG), I mixed up a sample packet of Unjury Chocolate Splendor I got in the mail the other day. I mixed it with 2% milk and put a little 1/2 teaspoon of chocolate PB2 powdered peanut butter. I mixed it with a stick blender and braved the first sip.

::Cue the slow motion horror music as I grimace and the cup comes to my quivering lips::

NOW:::

::Cue the choirs of angels singing their praises all in perfect harmony while I run topless through a meadow of wild flowers and spin hand in hoof with a unicorn made of cotton candy and rainbows::

Well, not that drastic ... but the stuff was actually REALLY REALLY good! I'm impressed - and SO glad I finally found something I can stomach.





Also ... surgery is scheduled for SEPTEMBER 26th!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Here is my suggestion of the day. Take it or leave it, up to you. If surgery is on the 26th of September, why not start today, 71 days prior to the event, on a liquid diet, nothing else. You will help your chances for a great surgery, you will drop 50 pounds, and you will get used to a new way of eating. It can only help you, hundreds have had success, and even I did it. Good luck

    ReplyDelete

Pages