Saturday, October 8, 2011

Vomiting 2 days in a row. UGH!

UGH ... So, I threw up yesterday after a little bit of mashed potato ... and threw up tonight after a bit of hummus and cheese on a low carb tortilla. I'm trying to get more calories and protein in ... but failing miserably. I've decided to take a step back on my diet and go back to soups for a couple of days. I'm not going to puree them - but I know they will be easier on the sleeve. I think I may be eating too fast - causing the vomiting. It feels like it's more the contents of my esophagus coming up rather than the contents of my stomach ... as there's not a lot of gagging right before the initial hurl. It's more a heavy cough and POOF - there it comes.

I've been feeling very tired and weak/drained lately. I know it's cause I'm not getting in what I need. I'm going to resume all vitamins I can tomorrow and try to really get in more protein and take it easy on activity.

Even after all of this - I still love my sleeve. I haven't weighed in days. My wife re-hid the scale and I have NO idea where it is. I'm going to weigh on Monday though ... and pray I am at least a pound or two down out of this stall.

I hope everyone else is well. I'm going to try to rest and get some energy back.

Namaste.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe go back to soups and protein shakes? I found when I got sick it was because I ate too fast or too much in a sitting. It's all about experimenting and figuring out how your new stomach works.

    ReplyDelete

Pages